Appian Portals lets you develop secure, connected, and immersive web experiences for your customers, partners, and citizens using a low-code experience. Cloud-native and scalable, Portals is the new way to connect Appian applications to external users.
In the first course of this learning path, you'll be introduced to Appian Portals through the context of some common use cases so you can see how the powerful, new feature set may be the answer to your business's requirements.
- Describe the features and capabilities of Appian Portals
- Determine if Portals is a right fit for your business use case
- Publish portals with the Deployment Manager
- Connect portals to other systems
- Update and maintain your portals
How can you take this course?
You will be able to complete the course content at your own pace using our online course curriculum.