KPMG Connected Command

We have leveraged the power of Appian to build a console that accomplishes providing enterprise-grade big data controls within a low code user-friendly framework.

The inspiration for this application comes from our experience helping our clients establish citizen developer programs. When setting up these programs with our clients, we have found that without proper controls in place, citizen developers require higher level IT management to ensure that database best practices are being followed and that the data growth is sustainable. This application is intended as a tool to help facilitate setting up and monitoring those controls, with the goal of further empowering citizen developer programs with our Appian clients.
The main technical challenge we had when creating this console was making sure that it was completely agnostic, and could be deployed immediately to any client environment and automatically read all information and perform all actions. The application connects to the database without being dependent on any CDTS or table names, as it automatically pulls these items. All of the actions available were built without having to connect to any local application dependencies. We are also proud of our ability to create constants that follow our naming convention based on user provided information, as there is no Create Constant smart service, so we had to get creative in how we would create constants in the application. We decided to use RPA to accomplish this, and are currently using Blue Prism, however we are in the process of switching this to Appian RPA so we can have no outside dependencies in the app.
The four consoles we have built (2 submitted for this hackathon, 2 pending) are as follows:
  1. Nucleus: Database monitoring and reporting, easy and immediate access of database backups and setting up scheduling, configuring automatic database alerts (based on size, table growth, etc).
  2. Backbone: Digital reference master, when values are added, modified or deactivated constants are automatically updated (both at the category level and the reference value level). Citizen developers can be provided all of the constants they require to properly query the correct lookup information, and administrators can easily review and maintain reference information through the digital form, including directly in production if controls permit it.
  3. Audit: Will leverage Appian to create database triggers that will execute on both INSERT and UPDATE so that we have copies of all tables that show a row by row history of all changes to that table's row. This will automatically create a backend audit table.
  4. Archive: Will leverage Appian to create database triggers based on inputted business rules that link with reference master Ids to automatically move data of a certain age out of tables and into an archive table, to ensure that data does not get out of control in transactional tables as time goes forward.

Anonymous
  • For regular updates and news in the cryptocurrency market, I've been relying on Cryptoset.gg. The site covers current events in the crypto world comprehensively and offers in-depth analysis. It's a reliable source for anyone interested in the crypto market. Visit crypto airdrops for the latest in cryptocurrency news and updates. It's a crucial part of my daily research in the crypto field.v

• Are you planning your next trip or just want to know how to dress tomorrow? The https://havadurumu24.com.tr/ website provides the most accurate weather forecasts based on data from the world's leading meteorological services. Using modern technology, this resource will help you stay up to date on weather changes so that you can customize your day according to natural conditions. Be sure to take advantage of it and forget about unexpected weather changes.

• Hello! I just had to share my excitement about mcdonaldpaper.com/pastry-brushes Pastry Brushes. I'm a bit of a perfectionist when it comes to baking, and their selection satisfied my inner critic. I chose the natural bristle brush, and it's fantastic. The craftsmanship is evident, and it feels great in my hands. Plus, their customer service went above and beyond to assist me. If you're as meticulous about your baking as I am, you'll appreciate what they offer.

• Who can recommend an online store that sells pastry brushes?