Retriving specific data from a!queryprocessanalytics

Hi All,

any help would be appreciated regarding the solution for situation below:

Situation: I have a task report that identifies the current owner of an acive task in a specific instance of a process. I also have a process-backed record that displays the current owner of the task for a specific case (instance) of process. I need to populate that task owner information in the record while the task is active. 

Initially in tried to populate task owners in a process variable, but the value in those process variable is only updated once the task is finished.

Now I understand that a!queryprocessanalytics needs to be used to query the task report and get the current task owner information of an active task. The output for now returns a lot of data. The format can be seen in the link. I am also attaching the (PortalReportDataSubset) response that i recieve at the end of this message and highlight what information i actually require.

What would be the correct syntax of the expression to get the task owner name/username from the list of output.

[startIndex=1, batchSize=25, sort=[field=c0, ascending=true], totalCount=1,

data=[c3:1/15/2019 1:12 PM EST,c4:ABCD,c0:X Response,c1:1,c2:XYZ, dp0:268446889,dp1:,dp2:,dp3:,dp4:ABCD],

identifiers=268446889, name=XYZ_UserTasks, description=, columnConfigs=

[label:Name,field:c0,drilldownField:dp0,configuredFormatting:NORMAL_TEXT,configuredDrilldown:TASK_DETAILS];

[label:Status,field:c1,drilldownField:dp1,configuredFormatting:TASK_STATUS,configuredDrilldown:];

[label:Process,field:c2,drilldownField:dp2,configuredFormatting:NORMAL_TEXT,configuredDrilldown:];

[label:Start Time,field:c3,drilldownField:dp3,configuredFormatting:DATE_TIME,configuredDrilldown:];

[label:Task Owner,field:c4,drilldownField:dp4,configuredFormatting:NORMAL_TEXT,configuredDrilldown:TASK_DETAILS],

errorMessage=]

Thanks in advance for your help.

Paras C.

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible