Generate New Action: Your record action and supporting objects could not be created.

I added a new Record Type that is associated with a table in my database.  Next, I added Record-Level Security.  Then, I attempted to use the Generate New Action assistant to add a Create Action for the new Record Type.  I make no changes to the default values defined by Appian.  When I click the Generate Action button, I get the following message:

Your record action and supporting objects could not be created. Try generating the action again or manually configuring the action and supporting objects.

There is nothing special about the Record Type.  It is associated with a database table that has a primary key defined.  I have been able to use the Generate New Action assistant for other new Record Types without receiving this error.

• This error first appeared AFTER the recent system updates to the Appian Community Edition were completed.
    • I have not received it in the past.
  • I have added 4 new Record Types after the recent system updates to the Appian Community Edition were completed.
    • I have been able to use the Generate New Action assistant to add a Create Action for the other 3 new Record Types. 
  • The one Record Type that throws this error is the first one I added after the recent updates.
    • I have tried deleting the Record Type and recreating it, but continue to receive the same error from the Generate New Action assistant.
    • I have also tried using the Generate New Action assistant to create an Update record action, but receive the same error.

Does anyone have any ideas for how I can get the Generate New Action assistant to work?

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible