Hi, Has anyone ever built a plug-in that allow us to populate the doc

Hi,

Has anyone ever built a plug-in that allow us to populate the document template (html, pdf, or doc) with process variables of type array and then able to generate/output multiple documents?

Regards,

Rully...

OriginalPostID-80857

OriginalPostID-80857

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

• Yes, thanks for all the advices. Appreciate for the kind responses from everyone here in the community.

In term of the issue, I had thought myself to introduce the progress screen while waiting the upload document process to complete. We have done it in several places and one issue that arose from that approach is when the process gets excessively run and at some stage breaks the chain and closes the screen down. I think this happened a few times to some of our clients who are running slow internet connection. We then ended up rebuilding the process model by building a confirmation screen to indicate the remaining process is going to run in the background and then notify the user at the end of process completion.

I could do that same approach here but just thought if we can do it efficiently without breaking the chain and also without looking clunky from user perspective. It is always good to get new ideas for future references.