Default filter in record

Hello everyone,

I have a use case that a user should only be able to see records where he/she is assigned a task. I have implemented this using record default filter to only fetch the records where task is assigned to the logged in user. This is working fine and the record is visible to the users as soon as some task is assigned to them. Thing is they have to trigger the related action to complete their task. Hence whenever they finishes the related action(task), they are navigated to the record dashboard again and this time they are shown an error message stating the record is either deleted or they are not in the access group. The reason is as they don't have any active task in the record now, they are removed from record security due to default filter condition.

Is there a way I can handle this (as the error message looks bad) like adding default filter without actually using default filter attribute of record type? I still want them not to have access to record dashboard but without showing any error message. Any other alternatives are also appreciated.

Thanks

Shailender

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible