have some general queries

Hi All,

Could someone answer my all the below questions/doubts?

Ques 1: At what phase Import Customization File are clubbed while performing Compare and Deploy (Not Manual)?Because I did not see any options for the same as I can see for objects/database scripts  and pug-ins.

Ques 2: When a stored procedure is used or when views are used or when Materialized Views are used in Appian and why they are used?
Need scenario Based examples!.

Ques 3: What is main reason we need Reports and Records separately in Appia (Because can display data)?

Ques 4: When we have duplicate rows in a DB except their Primary Ids, then how can we return a complete Unique Row using a!queryEntity() function or any other functions.

Ques 5: What happens to the pending Process instances if the current Process Model version is changed to newer version?

Ques 6: What are the differences we will experience or when the system migrated to cloud from in-premises?

Ques 7: What impact will be on running processes if we made changes to the structure of CDT which is used by these processes and also on sub-processes?

Ques 8: What general issues we see between DB and Appian and what could be solution?

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible