Appian Pricing/ Plan

Hi all, I am still confused in the pricing and plans offered by Appian. From the website, under APPLICATION plan, there's a price per user (Standard, Infrequent, and External Input User). Also, there are plans for PLATFORM and UNLIMITED. I am not quite sure if we will fall under Standard user.

In our use case, we are a Service Provider/ Software Developers. You may refer to my use case below:

As a software developer, we are looking into using Appian as a low-code platform where we can create our software/ applications.

These created applications are being sold to our customers with different volume of end-users who will use our software/ application. Example the application is a Human Resource Information System with end-users such as the HR people, all company's employees, and on-boarding external applicants.

My question right now is that, how's the Pricing in Appian?

1. We, as the provider with 20-30 developers, how much should we pay if we subscribe with 20-30 developers who will use Appian? Are we under the Standard User?

2. Once we deliver the software/ application to our customers, there is a big volume of processors and end-users, where do these users will fall in the Appian Pricing? Is the price will base on the number of users?

3. Is the subscription price for us, as the provider, and our Customers are separately billed?

Thank you very much..

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible