to Number (Integer). Details: CastInvalid) (Data Outputs)

Certified Senior Developer

Hi.  

I am getting an error trying to parse a list of docIds and convert  it to a list of cdts I made.  The cdt are of the form projectMouDocument{mouId(int), docId(int))

I pass in a static mouId and a list of docIds.

Heres my script for the output into a process variable that is a list of projectMouDocuments.  I expect to get a list of projectMou documents from this.

a!forEach(
    pv!documentIds,
    cast(  'type!{urn:com:appian:types}DSC01_projectMouDocuments'(), a!map(  docId: pv!mouId,   mouId: tointeger(fv!item)  )   )
)
Error in script task : An error occurred while evaluating expression: projectMouDocuments:a!forEach(pv!documentIds, cast('type!{urn:com:appian:types}DSC01_projectMouDocuments'(), a!map(docId:pv!mouId, mouId:tointeger(fv!item)))) (Expression evaluation error at function a!forEach: Error in a!forEach() expression during iteration 1: Expression evaluation error at function 'cast': Could not cast from DSC01_projectMouDocuments to Number (Integer). Details: CastInvalidCould not cast from DSC01_projectMouDocuments to Number (Integer). Details: CastInvalid) (Data Outputs)

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible