multipledropdown

HI 

can someone suggest me how can i come up with the logic to display multipledropdown when i have data like this 

UserInputField-multipledropdownfield: Risk Rating > 14; Min year in Business < 3 years (at group level ); Minimum years in “core business” globally (experience) < 3 years; Audited financials < 2 years & 6 months in-house / management financial; Not Normal CBRB classification including related borrowers (if any); AECB Credit Score <650; Any Other Exception

first part has to be removed i.e, UserInputField-multipledropdownfield: and after every ; i have show the value as next value in the dropdown

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • +1
    Certified Lead Developer

Hi ,

You could use something like below to extract the data into list of string that you could show up in the choice labels.

According to your application design, you could either use the same in choice values / use integer indexes for such values (but you would need to store a reference as well for display purposes later)

a!localVariables(
      local!value,
      local!data: "UserInputField-multipledropdownfield: Risk Rating > 14; Min year in Business < 3 years (at group level ); Minimum years in “core business” globally (experience) < 3 years; Audited financials < 2 years & 6 months in-house / management financial; Not Normal CBRB classification including related borrowers (if any); AECB Credit Score <650; Any Other Exception",
      local!dropdownLabelsString: keyval(
        local!data,
        "UserInputField-multipledropdownfield",
        ":"
      ),
      local!choiceLabels: trim(split(local!dropdownLabelsString, ";")),
      local!choiceValues: local!choiceLabels,
      a!multipleDropdownField(
        label: "Drop down",
        choiceValues: local!choiceValues,
        choiceLabels: local!choiceLabels,
        value: local!value,
        saveInto: local!value,
        placeholder: "Select a value"
      )
    )

• What an excellent post, so I want to say thank you to you because of a wide range of valuable information. 

five nights at freddy's

Reply Children
No Data