Sorting users in group as per the time at which they got updated in group

Hi There,

I have a requirement where i have a process model which contains remove from group and add to group smart services. The requirement is when the process model is triggered by a user then the user name should appear first in the group. Below is my scenario.

User1 triggered the process and his name is appearing in the group ( first the remove from group is removing all the users and then this User1 is added, working as required).

then User2 and User3 triggers the process model at almost same time with split of second difference, then expected result is the user who has triggered the process latest should has has his name populating on the top but here User2 and User3 are getting populated in the group ( as they have ran the process at almost same time so both got updated in the group ) and now as in group users are sorted in alphabetical order the User whose name in alphabetical order comes first is showing up first rather than the user who triggered the process model latest. I cannot do major changes in process model.

Can anyone please suggest a way where we can get the user who triggered the process latest should come first or user who triggered latest should be the only one in the group.

Thanks in advance.

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible