I encountered an abnormal behaviour and I a trying to find the root cause of the issue. I am trying to get the details of the document stored in a process variable using document() function in my script task. The document function throws an error saying "The document doesn't exist or has been deleted" when I enable activity chaining before script task, but when I disable activity chaining the process works fine. I assume the issue is with the security privileges of the uploaded document, but I was the one who uploaded the document and my account has the admin privileges.
Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible
© 2024 Appian. All rights reserved.