Merged and nested Grids columns in paging grid

Certified Senior Developer

Though it's an extension to below thread:

https://community.appian.com/discussions/f/user-interface/20858/merged-or-nested-column-headers-in-an-editable-grid

I was trying to follow the approach in above thread to achieve grid format I have attached as image in this thread post.

The above logic works good but there are lots of alignment issues when grid is viewed across different environment screen like wide desktop, mobile, etc.

The column widths in read only grid changes on different screens which most of the times cross the limits of above cards, for example - I have one main header "A" under this I have two headers "AA", "AB" and one more main header "B", have only one under it  "BA", when I change screen to wide the width changes and unaligns. Mostly, I see columns which should only be under "A", some part of those columns move under "B" header.

Also, with paging grid, it is getting difficult to align the width of grid columns/ headers as per card columns width.

I have something similar requirement. Can someone please help me how do I modify the code in above thread to achieve the requirement below with proper and auto alignment. If you can help me with some code that would great. Thanks

P.S. I need to use paging grid rather than Editable.

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible