HR Onboarding

The one-stop tool for all the employee onboarding needs of an organization which covers the full cycle of onboarding a new hire, right from recruitment, by enforcing industry best practices and ensures smooth workflow across the collaborating departments.

The current pandemic situation that has engulfed the entire world, an enterprise's survival, success and growth largely depend on its readiness to hire and onboard the talent remotely. Quick and effective onboarding process fuels rapid business growth. 
Inspiration:
Helping enterprises in the employee onboarding process by demonstrating the Appian's connected possibilities and bringing latest Appian features like Appian IDP, Appian RPA on the table by providing great experience for new hires eventually building strong enterprise foundation.
Challenges:
  1. The human resource departments deal with the fragmentary nature of paper-based processing which has many human touch points.
  2. Required use of multiple software systems to individually perform specific tasks by collaborating remotely
  3. Inability to monitor the hiring process by connecting with various departments to ensure consistency in the process. 
  4. This results in new hires in an insecure state and can hamper their contribution to their new organization.
Technologies used and key features:
  1. Appian Intelligent Document Processing (IDP) for extracting and verifying the information about the candidates to expedite the process
  2. Appian RPA for aggregating various systems/departments for automating the processes like user creation in the system, allocation etc.
  3. Appian 21.1 feature for Appian RPA for securely entering credentials
  4. Latest Appian UI components for intuitive dashboard and reporting of talent acquisition
  5. Simplified online paperwork/document management
  6. Add personas dynamically under various departments 

Anonymous
Parents
  • Thank you for this video and additional materials that help to adapt to the new working conditions. For me, this is an upcoming stage, and now I am preparing my final work. It's great that I can always visit here for fresh ideas and inspiration. The examples for this are simply the best tool and always help me out in any situations.

Comment
  • Thank you for this video and additional materials that help to adapt to the new working conditions. For me, this is an upcoming stage, and now I am preparing my final work. It's great that I can always visit here for fresh ideas and inspiration. The examples for this are simply the best tool and always help me out in any situations.

Children
No Data