My Desk

Manage your agile workspace

Our offices recently moved to the agile workspace and it made hotdesking part of our daily lives. Our team took inspiration from it and conceived 'My Desk' - an Appian solution for the hackathon that allows you to create digital workspaces similar to your offices, and book desks at the touch of your phone.
We knew the mobile capabilities of Appian and we wanted to design a wholistic solution that would accommodate simple to complex workspaces. Appian's various layouts helped us design desks, lockers, aisles, and reserved spaces for the agile work halls. Our design is also scalable to add desks of various shapes and sizes.
We have used Appian's reporting objects to display real-time bookings, daily office density and more.
We also relied upon process modeling capabilities to allow users to log their workplace technical issues thereby keeping the workspaces always ready to be used.
In the last 1 year, the governments have constantly changed rules around offices' capacities so we also designed processes in 'My Desk' to help limit the office capacity in those unprecedented times.

Anonymous
  • 对于非英语母语的留学生来说,使用英语进行学术写作是一大挑战。澳大利亚的学术论文要求使用正式和严谨的学术语言,这对澳洲论文代写服务提供者的语言和表达能力提出了很高的要求。代写者不仅需要有扎实的英语基础,还要能够运用专业术语和学术表达方式,使论文内容准确、清晰、有说服力。

• Hi everyone. Recently discovered the site kasynaonlinepolskie.com/automaty/ and was pleasantly surprised! This is truly one of the best resources for slot machine enthusiasts in Poland. The reviews here are incredibly detailed and informative, making it easy to see which machines are worth your time and money. Each review contains information about gameplay, bonus features, return rate (RTP) and more. This helps you make an informed choice without wasting time on games that may not be a good fit. I especially like the honesty and objectivity of the reviews presented. You can see that the authors actually test the games and share their real impressions. This causes trust and gives confidence in the right choice

• As an organizational guru, optimizing your desk space is key to productivity and focus. Consider decluttering regularly, organizing essentials within arm's reach, and personalizing your used handheld rtk space with motivational decor. A well-designed desk fosters efficiency and creativity, creating an environment conducive to achieving your goals with clarity and purpose.

• Yliopistoprojektissani minun piti tutkia, miten vedonlyöntisivustot palvelevat mobiililaitteita, ja minun piti tarkastella sivustoa, joka oli optimoitu Androidille . Tutkin verkkoa, joka tarjosi erityisiä näkemyksiä siitä, miten NordicBet on räätälöinyt tarjontaansa Android-käyttäjille, mukaan lukien mobiilikohtaiset bonukset ja helppo sovelluksen navigointi. Arvostelu oli hyödyllinen, koska se sisälsi yksityiskohtaista tietoa heidän Android-sovelluksensa lataamisesta, asentamisesta ja käyttämisestä, johon pystyin suoraan viittaamaan projektissani. Se osoitti minulle mobiili ensin -strategioiden käytännön soveltamisen vedonlyöntisivustoissa.

• Salam uşaqlar və əziz xanımlar! Yeni tapdığımı bilmək istəyirsiniz? Klassiklərdən tutmuş canlı dilerlərə qədər bir sıra oyunları özündə əks etdirən bu sərin onlayn kazino ilə rastlaşdım, bu, olduqca zəhmlidir. Bonuslar, xüsusilə xoş gəlmisiniz, diqqətimi çəkdi. Sürətli nağd pul, gözləməyə ehtiyac yoxdur https://mostbet-az-45.net/. Mobil oyun hamardır və icma vibe möhkəmdir. Onu yoxlayın, oyun təcrübəmi ciddi şəkildə artırır (изменено)
  • Finding reliable weather information for Poland has never been easier. This website https://icmmeteo.pl/ provides not only accurate forecasts but also insightful weather-related articles. The customizable features, such as setting favorite locations, add a personalized touch to the overall experience. Highly recommended for anyone seeking trustworthy weather updates in Poland.

• Thank you for sharing this awesome app to manage the agile workspace. An agile workplace is unlike a traditional office—where employees are permanently assigned to desks. So I hope My Desk software will be a perfect solution to manage digital workspaces. Actually, I am working as a professional academic advisor at this platform- https://mbaadmissionscoach.com/ where our expert MBA admissions consulting team has been helping applicants with their paperwork and interview preparation by providing useful information and guidelines. So I really appreciate the developer for making this useful software.