Promoting Equality through Appian

Appian based case management solution that uses machine learning to detect unconscious bias to help improve your organization's decision making.

The inspiration for this project was the idea of using technology to fight against bias in society. There have been a lot of articles about how automation and AI can perpetuate bias by mimicking the biased patterns in their human generated training data. We wanted to reverse that trend, and use technology to eliminate the bias in human generated data instead of perpetuating it. To do this, we combined Appian and Rhino AI to create a collection of business processes which would automatically be audited for bias. 
Appian's ability to automate the processes of almost any industry make it an excellent platform to build this functionality in. If bias can be reduced through Appian processes, it can be reduced in all the business and enterprise areas that Appian processes are used. This has the potential to create enormous societal impact. 
Some challenges we had to overcome were how to identify different types of bias in unstructured data, such as racial, national, or sexual bias. To do this, we used AI models hosted in Rhino, which was trained on biased text from both human sources and machine sources such as GPT-3. Due to Appian's excellent integration capabilities, it was easy for us to integrate Rhino's AI bots into Appian's processes, allowing us to rapidly add auditing capabilities to multiple processes. We could then display the AI bots‚Äô findings through Appian's rich UI and reports. 
We look forward to continuing this work in the future, and believe that this can be used as a template to help reduce bias both in the enterprise and in society at large.

Anonymous
  • Like appian White Castle menu is renowned for its iconic sliders, small square-shaped burgers that have been a fan favorite since 1921.

• I'm MR.Daniel, a digital pro passionate about Flatsome themes. Transform your online presence with my expertise. Use code "FLAT50" for an exclusive flatsome discount code. Let's create something remarkable!

• I'm MR.Daniel, a digital pro passionate about Flatsome themes. Transform your online presence with my expertise. Use code "FLAT50" for
    an exclusive flatsome discount code. Let's create something remarkable!

• In the dynamic realm of today's digital landscape, Appian stands out as a formidable advocate for promoting equality and inclusivity. Its robust low-code automation platform empowers organizations to streamline processes and eliminate biases effectively. By automating routine tasks, Appian mitigates the risk of human error and bias in decision-making, fostering a fair and inclusive environment for all stakeholders.

At https://matlabhelp.co.uk/portfolio-analysis-matlab-homework-help/, we align ourselves with these principles of equality and inclusivity. Our goal is to empower students from diverse backgrounds to access high-quality educational support. Leveraging Appian's efficiency, we provide personalized, impartial assistance to every student, ensuring equal opportunities for academic success. Together, Appian and matlabhelp.co.uk are catalysts for positive change, dismantling barriers, and constructing a more equitable future for all.

• I appreciate the detailed explanations and step-by-step instructions in this blog. It's incredibly important to understand proper form and technique when embarking on a fitness journey. If you're currently searching for the best gym nearby GK 1 area, there's no need to worry because Fitness Xpress is the perfect solution. We're thrilled to welcome you to our gym near GK. Our Fitness experts are dedicated to helping you reach your fitness goals. Prepare yourself for an amazing fitness journey by joining us at Fitness Xpress!

https://www.fitnessxpressindia.com/gym/greaterkailash

• I have an idea about the IT. Recently I surf some stuffs on internet. And get something new called Spotify++. Using this application, I can access the spotify premium for free on my iPhone. This is very cool stuff I ever seen. I thank to that site called Techclicky.com. I downloaded that app for my iPhone last week and still that app working. I pinned that link this comment. If you want, just give it a shot.

• An essay is a written piece of work that presents a writer’s perspective on a particular topic. It typically includes an introduction, body paragraphs, and a conclusion. Essays can vary in style and purpose, ranging from informative and persuasive to analytical and reflective. They are commonly https://www.nursingpaper.com/examples/malnutrition/ assigned in academic settings to evaluate a student’s understanding of a subject, critical thinking skills, and ability to communicate effectively. Essays also serve as a medium for expressing personal viewpoints, presenting arguments, and conveying information to a broader audience.

• Customers may be eligible to win incentives or perks, like two free tacos or other deals, on their subsequent visit to the restaurant by providing their comments and finishing the survey. JackListens 

• Pizza Hut improves their menu selections using input on certain menu items, flavor preferences, or dietary concerns. Pizza Hut adapts recipes, adds new flavors, and improves existing ones based on customer feedback in order to satisfy a variety of palates.

• Australian Assignment Help has best experts to offer assistance in writing assignment in Australia at: https://australian-assignment-help.com