Realestate CRM

The application spans various functional aspects as CRM Sales Cycle, including Pipeline Management, Supply chain Management and ERP and directly improves the customer experience and branding of the organization.

The biggest challenge faced by any Real Estate organization is maintaining all Property and Customer Data, capture Customer’s requirements under one umbrella in a timely manner to uphold their brand image and maintain customer loyalty, with focus on quality, brand value, customer needs & most of all customer retention with paramount importance.
The application Property Asset CRM spans various functional aspects as CRM Sales Cycle, including Pipeline Management, Supply chain Management and ERP and directly improves the customer experience and branding of the organization. The other major challenge is various products involvement and maintenance to build up all functional aspects calls for - a high cost value for build and maintenance, performance impact, multiple integrations with dependency on high availability. Organizations are acquiring products that give them all latest automated features under one Product to build. All the data captured throughout these functional steps are available under one single Product which covers complete CRM Sales Cycle with other Functional Systems and helps in improving operational efficiency and customer experience.
While developing this application we utilized the Appian IDP in verification phase for reading identity document and extracting information. Also, we integrated with DocuSign for signing the final agreement.

Anonymous
Parents
  • Hi there, I would like to personally recommend this site to you, because Perfsol truly embodies what it means to be a technical partner who cares. From the initial idea development stage to the launch of the final product, their team demonstrated unparalleled dedication and expertise. Their commitment to quality assurance ensured a flawless product and their DevOps solutions simplified the development process. Therefore, I can safely say that they are not just a software development company, they are an innovation enabler.

Comment
  • Hi there, I would like to personally recommend this site to you, because Perfsol truly embodies what it means to be a technical partner who cares. From the initial idea development stage to the launch of the final product, their team demonstrated unparalleled dedication and expertise. Their commitment to quality assurance ensured a flawless product and their DevOps solutions simplified the development process. Therefore, I can safely say that they are not just a software development company, they are an innovation enabler.

Children
No Data