Viewport by NavLabs

Spend less time mining for feedback and more time building value with Viewport -- a single channel that collects, consolidates, and prioritizes user feedback.

Our team at NavLabs started with one of Appian's core values: doing what's right for the customer. Feedback is integral to any successful project; but few clients have a good solution for collecting this data and making it actionable. We want to empower the end user and enable dialogue with developers. 
Our focus was on creating a seamless experience to make life easier for both end users and developers. We prioritized building a voting system that would be responsive and intuitive. To work with the development team, we integrated with Jira. We built a natural language processing integration with Twinword to consolidate duplicate issues, helping developers find the signal in the noise. Capturing users‚Äô interactions with the application and attaching this history to the ticket makes bug squashing more efficient than ever. 
We're proud to present Viewport, a solution that puts the end user first.

Anonymous
  • 英文作文修改服务的价格可以说是各种各样,根据不同的服务类型、难度、长度、紧急程度等因素,价格可以有很大的差异。

• As a manager in a mid-sized manufacturing company, keeping up with the latest freight trends is part of my job. I found https://clevertransco.com/news/ freight news and it turned out to be a fantastic resource. The site not only covers global freight changes but also provides analyses that are easy to understand and apply. They frequently feature expert insights, which have helped me stay ahead in managing our supply chain challenges. Their comprehensive coverage on freight rates and industry forecasts is particularly useful.

• As someone who frequently sends money to family in India, I can express how grateful I am for Profee's best way to transfer money to india service. Their website is user-friendly, making it incredibly easy to initiate transfers whenever I need to. The speed of the transfers is unmatched – my family receives the funds within minutes. I also appreciate how Profee offers competitive rates and low fees, allowing me to send more money to my loved ones without breaking the bank. With Profee, I have peace of mind knowing that my transactions are secure and reliable. I highly recommend Profee to anyone looking for a trustworthy money transfer service!

• For a comprehensive guide on staking and its significance in blockchain networks, staking crypto with Decimal is the go-to resource. This page thoroughly explains the different staking models, the role of validators, and the criteria for participating in staking. It's an informative read for anyone who wants to contribute actively to blockchain networks.

• For anyone interested in the technological advancements in gambling, https://gamblersguide.info/  offers insightful articles. The site discusses how technologies like virtual reality and blockchain are influencing the gambling industry. It's fascinating to see how these innovations are creating new experiences for gamblers and shaping the future of online gaming.