Configuring a security domain

Hi
In installation instructions on
docs.appian.com/.../Configuring_Relational_Databases.html
It says : "Run the Tools -> Encode password for JBoss Security Domain utility in the configure script to encode your password in a way that can be used with JBoss."

I dont know if that password is of the admin user of JBoss, or the user of the databases scheme or is it a new password or what?

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

OriginalPostID-273153

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • The paths shown in output:

Repository location: /home/appian_user/Repositories/Appian/Configuration
    Registered environments: dev
    JBoss location: /home/appian_user/Repositories/Appian/Configuration/bin/jboss/jboss-eap-6.4/standalone/configuration

Well, "JBoss location" is the same path to where the repository of configuration file is but it is not actually the real path to jboss.

I got confused in the instruccions of COnfiguring Relational databases where it says:
    Configuring Data Sources
    To install the driver, first create the appropriate directory as listed below, and place the driver .jar file in it. If you are using the configure script, create the directory in the corresponding configuration repository directory (<REPO_HOME>/bin/jboss/jboss-eap-<ver>) instead of the <JBOSS_HOME> directory.

So i thought that Configure a Security Domain was supposed to be that same path.

How can i change that path in the configure script tool?

• The paths shown in output:

Repository location: /home/appian_user/Repositories/Appian/Configuration
    Registered environments: dev
    JBoss location: /home/appian_user/Repositories/Appian/Configuration/bin/jboss/jboss-eap-6.4/standalone/configuration

Well, "JBoss location" is the same path to where the repository of configuration file is but it is not actually the real path to jboss.

I got confused in the instruccions of COnfiguring Relational databases where it says:
    Configuring Data Sources
    To install the driver, first create the appropriate directory as listed below, and place the driver .jar file in it. If you are using the configure script, create the directory in the corresponding configuration repository directory (<REPO_HOME>/bin/jboss/jboss-eap-<ver>) instead of the <JBOSS_HOME> directory.

So i thought that Configure a Security Domain was supposed to be that same path.

How can i change that path in the configure script tool?

Children
No Data