Error creating bean with name 'primaryDataSourceConfig' . What can I do?

I encounter problems in starting an Appian server 17.2. This what I have in output (also the full log > output.log):

The processes are started by appian linux user (start-suite, start search server and jboss/standalone.sh) which is the owner of appian, jboss and repo folders

This is my custom.proprieties with the modified fields:

This is my appian-myslq-ds:

And in standalone.xml I only put the mysql connector:

<driver name="com.mysql.jdbc" module="com.mysql.jdbc">
                        <driver-class>com.mysql.jdbc.Driver</driver-class>
                        <xa-datasource-class>com.mysql.jdbc.jdbc2.optional.MysqlXADataSource</xa-datasource-class>
                    </driver>

and DS domain:

<security-domain name="ds-name-security-primary" cache-type="default">
                    <authentication>
                        <login-module code="org.picketbox.datasource.security.SecureIdentityLoginModule" flag="required">
                            <module-option name="username" value="myuser"/>
                            <module-option name="password" value="my pass-encrypted"/>
                        </login-module>
                    </authentication>
                </security-domain>

I'm stuck and any suggestion will be highly appreciated. Thanks in advance

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • The error to be paid attention is this:
    14:19:42,933 INFO [stdout] (ServerService Thread Pool -- 83) javax.naming.NameNotFoundException: jdbc/AppianPrimaryDS -- service jboss.naming.context.java.jdbc.AppianPrimaryDS

This can be due to one of the following:
    1. appian-ds.xml file in jboss-eap-6.4/standalone/deployments folder may have jndi name different than the one mentioned in custom.properties file.
    2. standalone.xml file have database user account names different or has a ds name different than the one mentioned in appian-ds.xml file.

Compare custom.properties, standalone.xml and appian-ds.xml files....also if this is mysql database, check if the user specified in standalaone.xml has all permissions to the database mentioned through mysql workbench and user privileges tab.
  • The error to be paid attention is this:
    14:19:42,933 INFO [stdout] (ServerService Thread Pool -- 83) javax.naming.NameNotFoundException: jdbc/AppianPrimaryDS -- service jboss.naming.context.java.jdbc.AppianPrimaryDS

This can be due to one of the following:
    1. appian-ds.xml file in jboss-eap-6.4/standalone/deployments folder may have jndi name different than the one mentioned in custom.properties file.
    2. standalone.xml file have database user account names different or has a ds name different than the one mentioned in appian-ds.xml file.

Compare custom.properties, standalone.xml and appian-ds.xml files....also if this is mysql database, check if the user specified in standalaone.xml has all permissions to the database mentioned through mysql workbench and user privileges tab.
Children
No Data