Configure an application to use a specific calendar instead of Appian Default Calendar

Hi,

I have an application specific calendar which we have designed to work in EST5EDT timezone for application A.

When this application was deployed to a shared environment (contains 3 other applications) which already has a default calendar that works in GMT timezone,the application A is working based on GMT timezone.

Can someone please let me know what needs to be configured so that application A will use its custom calendar instead of the default calendar present in that environment.

Thanks in Advance!

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • In Appian Run Time Designer go to "System" Tab and from the options given on the Left Select "Process Calendar > Set Working Time". Here you can create a Custom Calendar for the timezone you want your application for. Now using Date/Time functions you can convert the date in the given timezone using the New Calendar you created and then store the Date into the DB. Later on when you fetch the date back from DB i guess you won't face any issues.
  • In Appian Run Time Designer go to "System" Tab and from the options given on the Left Select "Process Calendar > Set Working Time". Here you can create a Custom Calendar for the timezone you want your application for. Now using Date/Time functions you can convert the date in the given timezone using the New Calendar you created and then store the Date into the DB. Later on when you fetch the date back from DB i guess you won't face any issues.
Children
No Data