JBAS014771: Services with missing/unavailable dependencies

I am unable to start JBoss using Appian 17.2 Hotfix B.  Our installation was working last week, and the last change we made was re-configuring the email settings in custom.properties.  I've checked all configuration files (custom.properties, appian-ds.xml, standalone.xml) and they all look correct to me.

The following error is logged inside the suite.ear.failed file.  I've also attached the server.log for full reference.  Thank you for any and all help.

"{
\"JBAS014671: Failed services\" => {\"jboss.web.deployment.default-host./suite\" => \"org.jboss.msc.service.StartException in service jboss.web.deployment.default-host./suite: org.jboss.msc.service.StartException in anonymous service: JBAS018040: Failed to start context
Caused by: org.jboss.msc.service.StartException in anonymous service: JBAS018040: Failed to start context\"},
\"JBAS014771: Services with missing/unavailable dependencies\" => [
\"jboss.deployment.subunit.\\\"suite.ear\\\".\\\"email-handler.jar\\\".INSTALL is missing [jboss.deployment.subunit.\\\"suite.ear\\\".\\\"jms-process-integration-handler.jar\\\".deploymentCompleteService]\",
\"jboss.naming.context.java.comp.suite.unattended-request-handler.UnattendedRequestHandlerBean.Validator is missing [jboss.naming.context.java.comp.suite.unattended-request-handler.UnattendedRequestHandlerBean]\",
\"jboss.deployment.subunit.\\\"suite.ear\\\".\\\"jms-process-integration-handler.jar\\\".INSTALL is missing [jboss.deployment.subunit.\\\"suite.ear\\\".\\\"unattended-request-handler.jar\\\".deploymentCompleteService]\",
\"jboss.naming.context.java.comp.suite.jms-process-integration-handler.JmsProcessIntegrationHandlerBean.Validator is missing [jboss.naming.context.java.comp.suite.jms-process-integration-handler.JmsProcessIntegrationHandlerBean]\",
\"jboss.deployment.unit.\\\"suite.ear\\\".deploymentCompleteService is missing [jboss.deployment.subunit.\\\"suite.ear\\\".\\\"jms-process-integration-handler.jar\\\".deploymentCompleteService, jboss.deployment.subunit.\\\"suite.ear\\\".\\\"email-handler.jar\\\".deploymentCompleteService, jboss.deployment.subunit.\\\"suite.ear\\\".\\\"unattended-request-handler.jar\\\".deploymentCompleteService]\",
\"jboss.naming.context.java.comp.suite.email-handler.EmailHandlerBean.Validator is missing [jboss.naming.context.java.comp.suite.email-handler.EmailHandlerBean]\",
\"jboss.naming.context.java.comp.suite.unattended-request-handler.UnattendedRequestHandlerBean.ValidatorFactory is missing [jboss.naming.context.java.comp.suite.unattended-request-handler.UnattendedRequestHandlerBean]\",
\"jboss.naming.context.java.comp.suite.email-handler.EmailHandlerBean.ValidatorFactory is missing [jboss.naming.context.java.comp.suite.email-handler.EmailHandlerBean]\",
\"jboss.naming.context.java.comp.suite.jms-process-integration-handler.JmsProcessIntegrationHandlerBean.ValidatorFactory is missing [jboss.naming.context.java.comp.suite.jms-process-integration-handler.JmsProcessIntegrationHandlerBean]\"
]
}"

8713.server.log

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents Reply Children
No Data