Upgradation from 7.6 to 7.11in Linux

Hi,

We are trying to upgrade from 7.6 to 7.11 in linux machine, we have successfully installed 7.11 and copied all the Engine Data and Data.

All the Appian engines are running perfectly and even the search server is perfect.

When I try to start Jboss server, I am facing a issue with "spring-security-03-auth-mgr-override.xml" file.

I have followed the upgradation steps given in forum for 7.11.

please find the link https://forum.appian.com/suite/help/7.11/Upgrade_Guide.html#Merge_Your_Custom_Spring_Security_Files

Please find the attached server log for more info.

Kindly let me know your inputs.

Thanks in advance

3660.server.log

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Did you have any other customizations in the v7.6 "spring-security-03-auth-mgr-override.xml"? Can you post your override file? I see this in the log:

02:48:42,573 INFO [stdout] (ServerService Thread Pool -- 69) org.springframework.beans.factory.parsing.BeanDefinitionParsingException: Configuration problem: You cannot use a spring-security-2.0.xsd or spring-security-3.0.xsd or spring-security-3.1.xsd schema or spring-security-3.2.xsd schema with Spring Security 4.0. Please update your schema declarations to the 4.0 schema.
  • Did you have any other customizations in the v7.6 "spring-security-03-auth-mgr-override.xml"? Can you post your override file? I see this in the log:

02:48:42,573 INFO [stdout] (ServerService Thread Pool -- 69) org.springframework.beans.factory.parsing.BeanDefinitionParsingException: Configuration problem: You cannot use a spring-security-2.0.xsd or spring-security-3.0.xsd or spring-security-3.1.xsd schema or spring-security-3.2.xsd schema with Spring Security 4.0. Please update your schema declarations to the 4.0 schema.
Children
No Data