Dodeploy file is keep on coming in this path C:\appian173\appian\bin\jboss\jboss-eap-6.4\standalone\deployments

Hi All,

I could able ti start Appian Engines

Start Search Server

But I am facing issue in Starting Jboss

08:50:11,085 INFO  [org.jboss.as] (Controller Boot Thread) JBAS015874: JBoss EAP 6.4.0.GA (AS 7.5.0.Final-redhat-21) started in 9986ms - Started 178 of 215 services (64 services are lazy, passive or on-demand)

This is the Message I am getting.

For this in the documentation they have already mentioned to delete the

appian-mysql-ds.xml.dodeploy file.

But here are my Questions: 1.This file is keep on coming or appearing even after i delete.

So

1.Do i need to deploy again or do i need to start again

Please guide me,

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Hi, please check that <APPIAN_HOME>/ear/suite.ear contains a file called "suite.ear.dodeploy". This will ensure that the jboss deployment scanners pick up the Appian suite and deploy it. The *-ds.xml.dodeploy file ensures that your datasources are deployed by JBoss and and accessible to Appian.

If this doesn't work, you will need to check the JBoss logs and see what the new startup issue is.
  • Hi, please check that <APPIAN_HOME>/ear/suite.ear contains a file called "suite.ear.dodeploy". This will ensure that the jboss deployment scanners pick up the Appian suite and deploy it. The *-ds.xml.dodeploy file ensures that your datasources are deployed by JBoss and and accessible to Appian.

If this doesn't work, you will need to check the JBoss logs and see what the new startup issue is.
Children
No Data