Find user that added object to application

Certified Senior Developer

I have an application for objects that are ready for deployment. I suspect that several of the objects in the app were added accidentally.  Is there a way to find the user that added an object to an application? 

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Unfortunately, versions and last modified dates aren't useful in my situation. The objects in question were last modified about a week before they were added to the app, and the users that modified the objects have told me that they didn't add them. Thanks for everyone's help, but I think I'm finding that the answer is that there is no record of the actual user that adds an object to an application.
    Unfortunately, versions and last modified dates aren't useful in my situation. The objects in question were last modified about a week before they were added to the app, and the users that modified the objects have told me that they didn't add them. Thanks for everyone's help, but I think I'm finding that the answer is that there is no record of the actual user that adds an object to an application.
Children
No Data