Is anyone out there using microsoft sql express 2005 with an appian installation

Is anyone out there using microsoft sql express 2005 with an appian installation of v7.2?
I could use some help or pointers with the ds config. It will not honor the example on the installation docs or the version I had working for 6.7.
Thanks, James...

OriginalPostID-79072

OriginalPostID-79072

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • both jboss and the sql server are on the same machine, mine. I think this is an idiosyncrasy of sql server express which is a cut-down edition. I had problems with it before however jboss 7.1.1 does not seem to want to play nice. I will continue trying different ds setting in an effort to resolve. I believe the server should be accessible to jboss, just not sure how to configure the connection parameters correctly. Previous errors were down to using an older driver.
  • both jboss and the sql server are on the same machine, mine. I think this is an idiosyncrasy of sql server express which is a cut-down edition. I had problems with it before however jboss 7.1.1 does not seem to want to play nice. I will continue trying different ds setting in an effort to resolve. I believe the server should be accessible to jboss, just not sure how to configure the connection parameters correctly. Previous errors were down to using an older driver.
Children
No Data