Is anyone out there using microsoft sql express 2005 with an appian installation

Is anyone out there using microsoft sql express 2005 with an appian installation of v7.2?
I could use some help or pointers with the ds config. It will not honor the example on the installation docs or the version I had working for 6.7.
Thanks, James...

OriginalPostID-79072

OriginalPostID-79072

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Do you have another -ds file in the directory. Could you have accidently made a copy of this file (probably named Copy of Appian-ds.xml???)
    If not, try shutting down JBOSS, clear Cache and restart.
    In order to clear Cache, you need to delete contents of $APPIAN\\bin\\jboss\\jboss-as-7.1.1.Final\\standalone\          mp directory.

And why is your server name //localhost?

Can you create a JDBC URL with the above details and see if that works? That's why I was alluding to testing using one of the SQL client tools so you know you have the correct connection string to use here.
  • Do you have another -ds file in the directory. Could you have accidently made a copy of this file (probably named Copy of Appian-ds.xml???)
    If not, try shutting down JBOSS, clear Cache and restart.
    In order to clear Cache, you need to delete contents of $APPIAN\\bin\\jboss\\jboss-as-7.1.1.Final\\standalone\          mp directory.

And why is your server name //localhost?

Can you create a JDBC URL with the above details and see if that works? That's why I was alluding to testing using one of the SQL client tools so you know you have the correct connection string to use here.
Children
No Data