Undo Imported application

Hi,

Can i Undo an imported application in APPIAN? >. I.e Undo an imported application which is imported from env to another

TIA.

Regards,

NaliniBasa

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer

As many have pointed out, there is no easy way to do this. You options are to revert each object to it's previous version (which IIRC, some objects don't have version history exposed), ask Appian Cloud to revert to a previous back up, or flash your on premise to a previous backup.

If this is a risk you find you face often, I would suggest to build a "Reversion Export" application to include all the objects for deployment in your target environment before importing your new app. In this way, you only need to re-import the objects with the reversion app to revert back to before the import.

Also consider using GIT or SVN to save all your export zips.  In this way you can easily find the previous import to revert.  Of coarse the issue here is that you may need to go several imports back, to find the correct objects you want to revert, and they may be coupled with other objects you do not need to revert.

Reply Children
No Data