Any repercussions from changing the primary time zone?

For the past few years we have had our primary time zone set to 1 thing.  With the calendar picker not working for some time zones (it was fixed in the hotfix after we upgraded), I'd like to change it to one that works?  At least the issue will be addressed while we test out the new hotfix in non-prod.  Has anyone made this change on the fly?  I just want to ensure nothing will break if I change it now.

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer
    Time is a bit tricky when it comes to Appian. I ran into an issue before where we were saving now() into a field and writing it to the DB and our DB was set to GMT while on the Appian side it would pull the result set as EST. In your case I would just retest and verify where ever your doing this similar behavior. I don't think anything will break but dates could be slightly changed. A bit of testing in lower environments should be good for you just to be on the safe side.
    Certified Lead Developer
    Time is a bit tricky when it comes to Appian. I ran into an issue before where we were saving now() into a field and writing it to the DB and our DB was set to GMT while on the Appian side it would pull the result set as EST. In your case I would just retest and verify where ever your doing this similar behavior. I don't think anything will break but dates could be slightly changed. A bit of testing in lower environments should be good for you just to be on the safe side.
Children