Importing Application: java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space (APNX-1-4071-001).

I am getting this error when I am importing Application an environment.

The content [_a-XXXXXXX-4062-8000-5130-XXXXXXXXX_63143]/[109169] could not be transported. Cause: java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space (APNX-1-4071-001).

Any idea why I am getting this import error?

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Try breaking down the application contents into patches like one patch for process models, one patch for expression rules, interface rules, constants, one patch for cdt's and datastore...then import each of them in the order of which one's dependent on the other...if you try to upload an application that's bigger than 1GB, it will cause Tempo to crash as it tries to post a newsfeed of the application import with a linik to the new object and that would cause an error in tempo and would require to navigate to the temporary folders under documents and finding the folder where that imported application's zip file is located and deleting it..i had faced an issue like that..
  • Try breaking down the application contents into patches like one patch for process models, one patch for expression rules, interface rules, constants, one patch for cdt's and datastore...then import each of them in the order of which one's dependent on the other...if you try to upload an application that's bigger than 1GB, it will cause Tempo to crash as it tries to post a newsfeed of the application import with a linik to the new object and that would cause an error in tempo and would require to navigate to the temporary folders under documents and finding the folder where that imported application's zip file is located and deleting it..i had faced an issue like that..
Children
No Data