Windows server 2012 problems

Hello, im installing APPIAN 17.3 with last hotfix over Windows server 2012 and when i install Mysql workbech i get a warning "S.O. not supported"

I can start Appian services, but when I start server search and jboss server they dont start propertly, i have problems with BB.DD. ¿Could be it due these versions of SO and MYSql workbench?

Regards.

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Hello Jessg,

What about the Java version? which versions you have.

If you get an error in the search server then you don't have to start the Jboss.
    So we can start by asking what error you get in the search server start. are you checking all the engines start properly

BTW the connection to the My SQL will be a problem when you start the Jboss. in case there is a problem there.

BEst Regards
    Jose Perez
  • Hello Jessg,

What about the Java version? which versions you have.

If you get an error in the search server then you don't have to start the Jboss.
    So we can start by asking what error you get in the search server start. are you checking all the engines start properly

BTW the connection to the My SQL will be a problem when you start the Jboss. in case there is a problem there.

BEst Regards
    Jose Perez
Children
  • Hi Jose, I have this Java version:

jdk-8u152-windows-x64

And these are the others:
    MySQL workbech: mysql-workbench-community-6.3.9-winx64
    MySQL Server: mysql-installer-community-5.7.20.0

I check appian services and all are running.

This is the error that i get in the shell when I run the search server:

The file ss.pid was present, but the process no longer exists.
    Calling start.conf.bat
    SS_JAVA_OPTS: -Xms1024m -Xmx1024m -XX:+UseParNewGC -XX:+UseConcMarkSweepGC -XX:C
    MSInitiatingOccupancyFraction=75 -XX:+UseCMSInitiatingOccupancyOnly -Djava.awt.h
    eadless=true -Djava.net.preferIPv4Stack=true -Duser.timezone=GMT
    The system cannot find the batch label specified - ensureSsPid

And some times i haven't the ss.pid file.

Thanks and Regards.