I have done the below steps and when trying to start engine server , getting the following error
SS_JAVA_OPTS: -Xms1024m -Xmx1024m -XX:+UseParNewGC -XX:+UseConcMa
eadless=true -Djava.net.preferIPv4Stack=true -Duser.timezone=GMT
The system cannot find the batch label specified - ensureSsP
1. Disable any Scheduled Appian Administrative Scripts
2. Shut Down the Application Server and the Appian Engines
3. Back up Your Existing Appian Instance
4. Rename Your Existing Installation Directory
5. Install New Version of Appian,Applied Hot fix as well , verified build info and its correct.
FYI - I found out that that hotfix B changed plugin appian-elasticsearch-auth to appian-es-auth and leave appian-elasticsearch-auth folder blank. So i just remove this folder
but still same issue.
Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible
© 2020 Appian. All rights reserved.