Health Check report - issues with Application Name

We use the plugin/manual approach for Appian Health Checks.  We noticed a few issues with the Application Name column in the report.  Has anyone else experienced this behavior?

1. Some items list only "No Application" for the Application Name.  Such as "# of slow record list views", "# of slow record dashboards"
2. There is a list of multiple Applications in the Application Name for a risk item.  But when we expand the item, only details for 1 Application is listed.  It seems that only the first 100 rows are pulled.  I'm looking specifically for "# of slow process nodes".  I assume there is a log on the server that should have all the information, but none of the names jump out at me that would have this information.

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • For #1, these are referring to objects that are not included in any of the applications on the environment. Often deprecated objects, or objects in 'test' folders will still trigger responses from the Health Check. In most situations, I would suggest commenting out the code of deprecated objects, but otherwise, it shouldn't be a big deal to disregard the objects that are not in an application since they're not going to be invoked in most cases.

I have not seen issue #2 before.
  • For #1, these are referring to objects that are not included in any of the applications on the environment. Often deprecated objects, or objects in 'test' folders will still trigger responses from the Health Check. In most situations, I would suggest commenting out the code of deprecated objects, but otherwise, it shouldn't be a big deal to disregard the objects that are not in an application since they're not going to be invoked in most cases.

I have not seen issue #2 before.
Children
No Data