File startup occuping big space

Hi,

Do you know why i have the startup file, so big as seen on the picture? Because on the other environments this file is much smaller like 2mb.

Do you guys have any idea why it is so huge?

Thanks!

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer
    Is this related to the server in your previous post? community.appian.com/.../generating-application-server-log-file-every-minute

How are you starting JBOSS? Windows service, command line script? What parameters are part of that execution. To my knowledge, there isn't a startup log generated unless you explicitly pipe output of run.bat to a file.

Given the vast amount of logging occurring as referencing in your other post, my guess is that all of those same log entries are also being written to this file. My advice is the same as in the other post - locate what is spamming those logs, whether its an error or a DEBUG logging level, and adjust.
  • [Appian WorkPoller - 0 [Collaboration]] ERROR com.appiancorp.ra.workpoller.WorkPoller - Collaboration: Error while trying to accept Work in Bulk: index
    com.appiancorp.kougar.driver.exceptions.Signal: index

[Appian WorkPoller - 5 [ProcessExec02]] ERROR com.appiancorp.ra.workpoller.WorkPoller - ProcessExec02: Error while trying to accept Work in Bulk: index

[Appian WorkPoller - 2 [ProcessExec01]] ERROR com.appiancorp.kougar.driver.ipc.IpcConnection - Could not initialize engine: [process-execution1:]
    com.appiancorp.kougar.driver.exceptions.TcpException: java.io.EOFException: there is a problem with the database server: process-execution1 (localhost:5026)

I am having this errors on the log. Any one knows what is it about?
  • [Appian WorkPoller - 0 [Collaboration]] ERROR com.appiancorp.ra.workpoller.WorkPoller - Collaboration: Error while trying to accept Work in Bulk: index

[Appian WorkPoller - 5 [ProcessExec02]] ERROR com.appiancorp.ra.workpoller.WorkPoller - ProcessExec02: Error while trying to accept Work in Bulk: index

[Appian WorkPoller - 2 [ProcessExec01]] ERROR com.appiancorp.kougar.driver.ipc.IpcConnection - Could not initialize engine: [process-execution1:]
    com.appiancorp.kougar.driver.exceptions.TcpException: java.io.EOFException: there is a problem with the database server: process-execution1 (localhost:5026)

I am having this errors on the log. Any one knows what is it about?
Children