Verify/Find list of Plug-ins deployed in Appian Using Java API

Certified Lead Developer

Hi All,

We have business case where we need to get the list plug-in deployed using Plug-ins/Smart Services and/or get the status of new deployed plug-ins using Java API.

Do any one have worked something like this, Any thoughts?

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer
    Can you explain the business case in more detail? Specifically, why does this need to be a plugin? Why can't an admin just review the Admin console to verify status?

Alternatively, can you just use Health Check output? One of the files it generates is the plugins associated with a system.

There is an API for this, but I don't know what it is offhand, and I'm also not sure if its private API. I would suggest using one of the tools already available if possible.
  • +1
    Certified Lead Developer
    in reply to Justin Watts
    Hi Justin,

We are developing an app which will do deployment of plugins as Plug-ins are part of hot deployment so how do we verify that deployed plug-in got successfully deployed for appian or does it cause some issues while deployment.

We can get the list of plugins got placed for Appian but is there any way to verify that out of all which are successfully deployed or just residing as dead.

hope it should have given you fair idea.
Reply Children
No Data