Unable to get JBoss to start.

This is the first time installing Appian. I was able to successfully install all serverrs (Appian, MySQL, JBoss EAP). I was able to launch start Appian and Mysql, but failed to launch the JBoss Service.

Please see the errors in the server log below for more information on the issue.

48800.server.log

Thanks in advance for all you help.

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Senior Developer
    Hey Neil,

We have faced similar issue earlier.I believe you have gone through all steps which are mentioned in appian document,

if you found suite.ear.failed unnder <APPIAN_HOME>/ear/suite.ear directory make sure you renamed it to suite.ear.dodeploy and one more thing you need to check under <JBOSS_HOME>/standalone/deployments/,if you found any appian-mysql-ds.xml.unployed make sure rename it to appian-mysql-ds.xml.dodeploy.

Note:While making these changes you should stop your appian engines,Otherwise there is a chance to get conflicts.
    Certified Senior Developer
    Hey Neil,

We have faced similar issue earlier.I believe you have gone through all steps which are mentioned in appian document,

if you found suite.ear.failed unnder <APPIAN_HOME>/ear/suite.ear directory make sure you renamed it to suite.ear.dodeploy and one more thing you need to check under <JBOSS_HOME>/standalone/deployments/,if you found any appian-mysql-ds.xml.unployed make sure rename it to appian-mysql-ds.xml.dodeploy.

Note:While making these changes you should stop your appian engines,Otherwise there is a chance to get conflicts.
Children
No Data