I am unable to change the Portal Start Page to the Rules tab via the URL /rules/

I am unable to change the Portal Start Page to the Rules tab via the URL /rules/GetRulesRoot.do. The correct page displays when I click "Test this URL" but when I try to submit the change, I receive the following message: "The URL cannot be reached, please try again or contact your Administrator. Please notice that the path should not include the context."...

OriginalPostID-82827

OriginalPostID-82827

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Can you clarify why this is needed? Does the process that sets the start page attempt to make a connection to itself using the conf.suite.SERVER_AND_PORT? This is not going to work in our environment as it is currently configured. The app is unable to connect to itself using that URL. In the case of email templates, there is a an alternative conf.suite.MAIL_SERVER_AND_PORT for use in the case where the main SERVER_AND_PORT is not reachable. Is there an equivalent mechanism in this case?
  • Can you clarify why this is needed? Does the process that sets the start page attempt to make a connection to itself using the conf.suite.SERVER_AND_PORT? This is not going to work in our environment as it is currently configured. The app is unable to connect to itself using that URL. In the case of email templates, there is a an alternative conf.suite.MAIL_SERVER_AND_PORT for use in the case where the main SERVER_AND_PORT is not reachable. Is there an equivalent mechanism in this case?
Children
No Data