I am unable to change the Portal Start Page to the Rules tab via the URL /rules/

I am unable to change the Portal Start Page to the Rules tab via the URL /rules/GetRulesRoot.do. The correct page displays when I click "Test this URL" but when I try to submit the change, I receive the following message: "The URL cannot be reached, please try again or contact your Administrator. Please notice that the path should not include the context."...

OriginalPostID-82827

OriginalPostID-82827

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • The validation would be done only when you click on the "Submit" button when changing the start page so you can request that temporary "tunnel".

Now that you describe the architecture in more detail then you can try approach #2 (see my "There's another option" post). This one uses SERVER_AND_PORT and SCHEME so probably that will work better for your current configuration.
  • The validation would be done only when you click on the "Submit" button when changing the start page so you can request that temporary "tunnel".

Now that you describe the architecture in more detail then you can try approach #2 (see my "There's another option" post). This one uses SERVER_AND_PORT and SCHEME so probably that will work better for your current configuration.
Children
No Data