SAML authentication with ADFS not working

Hello guys!

I’m writing in reference to the SAML authentication in Appian. I’ve trying to set it up on our environment using a ADFS from Microsoft. I am having some trouble to make it work; all the configuration is apparently well done in Appian, I have the metadata and the certificate. When I try to sing in, Appian takes me successfully to the sing in page of the ADFS, however there’s an error that stops me from going further. I’ve double checked the configuration from the ADFS trying to see if there is some missing parameters or configuration but there’s no success either.

I am posting some screens of my configuration in Appian and the error I’m getting while trying to sign in, hoping there’s something to do or to see if there’s any advice you could give me. Thanks in advance!!

The error:

My configuration in Appian:

Thanks again!

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents Reply
  • Hello Samuel,

About the first picture we didn't browse anything. In the second one we didn't select anything and in the third one, the url of the appian server. After that we just add claim rules with the info you can find in the metadata.xml that appian generates after filling the config for SAML. You can add two claim rules, one to log in (AssertionConsumerService in the xml) and another one to log out ( md:SingleLogoutService node in the xml).
Children
No Data