User License

Is there any documentation on how many users/ user license Appian can support and what is required. Went through the link on Product License file (https://docs.appian.com/suite/help/18.2/Requesting_and_Installing_a_license.html) but I am more interested in understand the User License part and max users allowed/ guideline around it. Thanks

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • +2
    Certified Lead Developer
    Your user license agreement (number of users allowed in your system) and the K license (license file needed to start Appian) are not the same thing. If you have questions on how many users you are licensed to have in your environment you should discuss this with your Account Executive. If it is unclear who to reach out to within Appian, I am sure Support can help you get in touch with the appropriate Account Executive.

From a product architecture standpoint, there is no restriction on the number of users that you can have in the system. If you are trying to design a system with a large number of active users, you will need to do sizing to determine the appropriate hardware and architecture design based on the number of users, concurrent use, and process complexity.
  • +2
    Certified Lead Developer
    Your user license agreement (number of users allowed in your system) and the K license (license file needed to start Appian) are not the same thing. If you have questions on how many users you are licensed to have in your environment you should discuss this with your Account Executive. If it is unclear who to reach out to within Appian, I am sure Support can help you get in touch with the appropriate Account Executive.

From a product architecture standpoint, there is no restriction on the number of users that you can have in the system. If you are trying to design a system with a large number of active users, you will need to do sizing to determine the appropriate hardware and architecture design based on the number of users, concurrent use, and process complexity.
Children
No Data