I am trying to Install Appian 7.2 with JBOSS EAP 6.1.0 but after completing all

I am trying to Install Appian 7.2 with JBOSS EAP 6.1.0 but after completing all the steps mentioned in documentation,when I am running JBOSS, I am getting error in Application server log: "Cause: An error occurred while trying to save the type information to the primary data source. No types have been imported. Cause: PBOX000016: Access denied: authentication failed (APNX-1-4166-003)". How can I fix it? Thx...

OriginalPostID-83607

OriginalPostID-83607

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • On which part did the encoding fail?
    For example, I am using a Windows machine, and my executions would be the following:
    1. COMMAND: set JBOSS_HOME=<absolute path to \\jboss-as-7.1.1.Final>
    MINE: set JBOSS_HOME=C:\\72_install\\bin\\jboss\\jboss-as-7.1.1.Final

2. You can copy and paste this, however ensure that there are no additional spaces when pasting into the command line: set CLASSPATH=%JBOSS_HOME%\\modules\\org\\picketbox\\main\\picketbox-4.0.7.Final.jar;%JBOSS_HOME%\\modules\\org\\jboss\\logging\\main\\jboss-logging-3.1.0.GA.jar;%CLASSPATH%

3. COMMAND: java org.picketbox.datasource.security.SecureIdentityLoginModule <your_unencrypted_datasource_password>
    MINE: java org.picketbox.datasource.security.SecureIdentityLoginModule mySecretPassword

The output:
    Encoded password: 23f7924b53c68b71a443aebbcfc61fd6df8592078de921bc

For linux, please view the documentation for the keywords necessary to set the variables.

• On which part did the encoding fail?
    For example, I am using a Windows machine, and my executions would be the following:
    1. COMMAND: set JBOSS_HOME=<absolute path to \\jboss-as-7.1.1.Final>
    MINE: set JBOSS_HOME=C:\\72_install\\bin\\jboss\\jboss-as-7.1.1.Final

2. You can copy and paste this, however ensure that there are no additional spaces when pasting into the command line: set CLASSPATH=%JBOSS_HOME%\\modules\\org\\picketbox\\main\\picketbox-4.0.7.Final.jar;%JBOSS_HOME%\\modules\\org\\jboss\\logging\\main\\jboss-logging-3.1.0.GA.jar;%CLASSPATH%

3. COMMAND: java org.picketbox.datasource.security.SecureIdentityLoginModule <your_unencrypted_datasource_password>
    MINE: java org.picketbox.datasource.security.SecureIdentityLoginModule mySecretPassword

The output:
    Encoded password: 23f7924b53c68b71a443aebbcfc61fd6df8592078de921bc

For linux, please view the documentation for the keywords necessary to set the variables.

Children
No Data