Error: Could not find or load main class com.appiancorp.tools.ChangePaths

Hi! I would like to change the paths for a few folders so I am running the <APPIAN_HOME>\_admin\_scripts\tools\change-paths.bat,

but I got the following error:

Error: Could not find or load main class com.appiancorp.tools.ChangePaths

Please does anyone know what was happening and what should I do?

Thanks in advance

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Hi Joann,

It actually refers the appian-tools.jar where com.appiancorp.tools.ChangePaths present. Could you please check path is correct or not? If you type above command then it will look for cllaspath.jar where it has references to appian-tools.jar which is at ../../ear/suite.ear/lib/appian-tools.jar location.

Try to run change-paths.bat from that location itself instead of c:\users.

• Thanks for your help. I just change the paths setting in the .bat file but I didn't change any of the .jar files' location.

Indeed, I discovered that there are two conditions to make it display "Finished":
    1. Engines have to be up
    2. Start it by double clicking the load.bat file, instead of running it as administrator or running via a command prompt

Otherwise, the error still prompt.

Do you have any idea why conditions are set that way?

• Thanks for your help. I just change the paths setting in the .bat file but I didn't change any of the .jar files' location.

Indeed, I discovered that there are two conditions to make it display "Finished":
    1. Engines have to be up
    2. Start it by double clicking the load.bat file, instead of running it as administrator or running via a command prompt

Otherwise, the error still prompt.

Do you have any idea why conditions are set that way?
Children
No Data