Custom Message on Appian LogIn Page

Dear all,

May I know if there is a way to include a custom message on the login page, like the photo below??

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer
    This is possible if you are ok to have a check box where the users requires to select as accepting the given terms of service(Custom Message).
    There is an option under Admin Console -> Authentication -> Appian -> Terms of Service Agreement. If you select the Terms of service Agreement option, a paragraph field would appear where you can give your custom message but along with this the user always requires to select the default check box to login which means the user is accepted to the given terms of service(Custom Message) on selecting the check box.
  • Thank you . =]
    I have considered that too. But we don't want user to take an extra action of ticking the box, so let see if there is another solution on this~
  • We found the solution. The solution is to update the <APPIAN_HOME>\ear\suite.ear\web.war\portal\login.jsp by adding the <label> tag inside the <div class=”field_layout”> tag of the Password

like this: 

<div class="field_layout">
    <div class="input_below">
    <input placeholder="<fmt:message key="Password"/>" id="pw" name="pw" type="password" size="34" autocomplete="off" autocorrect="off" autocapitalize="off" spellcheck="false"/>
    </div>
    <label style='font-weight:normal'>* Please input your username in all lowercase characters</label>
    </div>

Then I restart Appian to take effect.

• Hi everyone, I would like to share that Appian Support just told us that customizing the login.jsp page is no longer possible in v18.3 and they have never encouraged us to make any changes to these files.

I assumed you are not on 18.3? We have added custom message on the login page for the version prior 18.3. But now it is no longer working.
Reply Children