Appian 18.3 to 18.2 downgrade

Hi,

Due to client reasons we need to move some code developed in Appian 18.3 (cloud) to another Appian instalation in 18.2 (on premise) . So, we need to downgrade.

We need to know if it works in the same way that the export/import application utility. Is there any problem? 

Thanks a lot

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Please be advised that moving some code developed in Appian 18.3 to another Appian installation in 18.2 (on prem) will likely cause long term corruption of Appian deployment and may result in lack of support. Appian support team is requesting that this action should not be taken. Any questions, please contact me directly at joe.kozak@appian.com and I will assist. Thanks
  • Please be advised that moving some code developed in Appian 18.3 to another Appian installation in 18.2 (on prem) will likely cause long term corruption of Appian deployment and may result in lack of support. Appian support team is requesting that this action should not be taken. Any questions, please contact me directly at joe.kozak@appian.com and I will assist. Thanks
Children
No Data