Publishing to Oracle Failing--DATETIME Issue

Certified Lead Developer

Hello, I am trying to save/publish a datastore to an Oracle DB (fresh--no tables exist).  When I attempt to publish, I am getting an error "The state store was saved but cannot be published: An error occurred while trying to modify the data source schema: ORA-00902: invalid datatype (APNX-1-4178-000).

I downloaded the DDL and compared to other data stores that I could successfully publish to the same Oracle DB.  The difference is that I have a single column that is of type "DATETIME" (not supported by Oracle per Appian docs), whereas the rest of the Appian "date and time" columns elsewhere are in the DDL as "timestamp" (supported by Oracle per Appian docs).

I am not sure why the DDL is specifying DATETIME instead of timestamp.  Per another post, I tried adding the JPA annotation "@Temporal(TemporalType.TIMESTAMP)" to the column in question.  No luck--same DDL downloads when I attempt again.

Is there anything I can do on the Appian side to force this to be a "timestamp"?  I would like to avoid manually changing and running the DDL on the database side.

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible