Admin user is unable to login into Appian after upgrading from Hotfix 17.2 H to 17.2 latest Hotfix (Hotfix O)

I have upgraded Appian 17.2 Hotfix H to Appian 17.2 Hotfix O. I did follow all the steps for the Hotfix upgrade and the upgrade was also successful and I didn't encounter any error while restarting Appian. But when I tried to login in into Appian using Admin user credentials then it was neither letting admin user to login nor showing any error like username or password is incorrect. I have also checked the login-audit.csv file details and there also it is showing that admin was successfully logged in but actually admin was not able to log in.

I tried to log in using basic user credentials and the basic user was able to login in into Appian but not able to work on applications as underlying process nodes assignments were set at "Whoever designed the process model" and process models are designed using the admin account.

I have rolled back Appian to the older hotfix(Hotfix H) and now when I tried to log in using Admin user account then admin is able to log in and now Basic users are also able to access applications.   

Did anyone face the similar issue?

Suggestions are much appreciated!!

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents Reply Children
No Data