No DatatypeModel was found for any of the following ids to be updated: While Upgrading from 18.2 to 18.4

Hi I am trying to upgrade from 18.2 to 18.4. i am getting the below error 

Cause: An error occurred while trying to save the type information to the Appian data source. No types have been imported. Cause: No DatatypeModel was found for any of the following ids to be updated: [7424] (APNX-1-4166-003)
at com.appiancorp.type.config.pojo.PojoTypeImporter.createDatatypesFromXsdsZip(PojoTypeImporter.java:111)
at com.appiancorp.type.config.pojo.PojoTypeImporter.importTypes(PojoTypeImporter.java:66)
at com.appiancorp.type.config.pojo.PojoTypeImporter.updateSystemTypes(PojoTypeImporter.java:50)
at com.appiancorp.type.config.plugin.PojoDatatypesConfig.register(PojoDatatypesConfig.java:155)
at com.appiancorp.type.config.plugin.PojoDatatypesConfig.<init>(PojoDatatypesConfig.java:94)
at com.appiancorp.type.TypeSpringConfig.pojoDatatypesConfig(TypeSpringConfig.java:45)
at com.appiancorp.type.TypeSpringConfig$$EnhancerBySpringCGLIB$$7f0adacf.CGLIB$pojoDatatypesConfig$0(<generated>)
at com.appiancorp.type.TypeSpringConfig$$EnhancerBySpringCGLIB$$7f0adacf$$FastClassBySpringCGLIB$$f8c05e7e.invoke(<generated>)
at org.springframework.cglib.proxy.MethodProxy.invokeSuper(MethodProxy.java:228)
at org.springframework.context.annotation.ConfigurationClassEnhancer$BeanMethodInterceptor.intercept(ConfigurationClassEnhancer.java:358)
at com.appiancorp.type.TypeSpringConfig$$EnhancerBySpringCGLIB$$7f0adacf.pojoDatatypesConfig(<generated>)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498)
at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.SimpleInstantiationStrategy.instantiate(SimpleInstantiationStrategy.java:162)
... 94 more
Caused by: com.appiancorp.suiteapi.type.config.xsd.exceptions.XsdImportEcoreSaveException: An error occurred while trying to save the type information to the Appian data source. No types have been imported. Cause: No DatatypeModel was found for any of the following ids to be updated: [7424] (APNX-1-4050-002)
at com.appiancorp.type.config.xsd.EcoreModelPersister.saveEcoreModels(EcoreModelPersister.java:179)
at com.appiancorp.type.config.xsd.XsdImporter.importTypes(XsdImporter.java:1093)
at com.appiancorp.type.config.xsd.XsdImporter.importTypes(XsdImporter.java:493)
at com.appiancorp.type.config.xsd.XsdImporter.importPojoPluginTypes(XsdImporter.java:408)
at com.appiancorp.type.config.xsd.XsdImporter.importSystemPojoPluginTypes(XsdImporter.java:364)
at com.appiancorp.type.config.pojo.PojoTypeImporter.createDatatypesFromXsdsZip(PojoTypeImporter.java:104)
... 109 more
Caused by: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: No DatatypeModel was found for any of the following ids to be updated: [7424]
at com.appiancorp.type.model.DatatypeModelRepositoryImpl.createDatatypes(DatatypeModelRepositoryImpl.java:366)
at com.appiancorp.type.config.xsd.EcoreModelPersister.saveEcoreModels(EcoreModelPersister.java:142)
... 114 more

I referred to the below post

https://community.appian.com/support/w/kb/365/kb-1145-no-datatypemodel-was-found-for-any-of-the-following-ids-to-be-updated-ids-error-returned-during-application-server-startup

The entry for the specific id is there and it matches the URI. 

I did a checkpoint before shutting down my old instance. I also tried with ta Fresh Installation. 

I am still facing this issue. 

Can any one help me with this issue? 

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible