Hide the Code from End user after deployment

I want to hide the Code visibility from End User after Deployment.

Can we hide the Whole Application from End-User and just give them the access to use the Interface which we created after Deployment.

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents Reply
  • +1
    Certified Lead Developer
    in reply to suryanshuj0001
    Hi If you are deploying an application to a different organization's environment, and if that environment has some Admin users then definitely they will be able to view/modify/delete your the application related data once it's deployed to their env.

Out of interest, why do you want such restrictions post deployment of an application to the other organizations environment?

As per my understanding, let's say you are working on a client based application (on Offshore model, and development is happening in your own organisation's local server) and now you want to deploy this application to the target environment (i.e. your client's env) in such case you cannot restrict the admin users from viewing the code because, they may want to opt some other organisation for their application support activity and that's what they are paying for, also they will have some administrator user to keep an eye on system alerts if in case something goes wrong.

It's obvious that, the basic users will have only viewer access to your application but you can't restrict an Administrator(of target env) from viewing your code once it's deployed to their org env.
Children
No Data