I am attempting to get an installation of Appian 7 on Weblogic 12c. So far I ha

I am attempting to get an installation of Appian 7 on Weblogic 12c. So far I have succeeded in getting all the components in place, but for some reason when I start the application and monitor the logs, I see the following stack trace. I am not entirely sure why I am getting the error that I am. I have configured two datasources: one for primary and a different one for business data. Every time I start the server, I get the following in application-server.log file. The application appears to have started, but the stacktrace isn't making it look right. Any help, pointers will be appreciated.

2013-11-04 21:23:08,991 [[ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '0' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)'] INFO com.appiancorp.rdbms.config.PrimaryDataSourceConfig - Validating and initializing the primary data source: java:jdbc/OraclePrimaryDS
2013-11-04 21:23:40,050 [[ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '0' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tunin...

OriginalPostID-87968

OriginalPostID-87968

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • ... cord.domain.RecordType, class com.appiancorp.process.properties.TaskDetails, class com.appiancorp.process.properties.TaskMetrics, class com.appiancorp.process.properties.TaskProperties, class com.appiancorp.suiteapi.common.paging.TypedValueDataSubset, class com.appiancorp.common.query.TypedValueFacet, class com.appiancorp.type.system.TypedValueListView, class com.appiancorp.type.system.TypedValueListViewDataSubset, class com.appiancorp.common.query.TypedValueQuery, class com.appiancorp.uicontainer.UiContainer]. Cause: An error occurred while trying to save the type information to the primary data source. No types have been imported. Cause: Unable to build EntityManagerFactory (APNX-1-4166-003)
              at com.appiancorp.type.config.pojo.PojoTypeImporter.createDatatypesFromXsdsZip(PojoTypeImporter.java:111)
              at com.appiancorp.type.config.pojo.PojoTypeImporter.importTypes(PojoTypeImporter.java:65)
              at com.appiancorp.type.config.pojo.PojoTypeImporter.importSystemTypes(PojoT...
  • ... cord.domain.RecordType, class com.appiancorp.process.properties.TaskDetails, class com.appiancorp.process.properties.TaskMetrics, class com.appiancorp.process.properties.TaskProperties, class com.appiancorp.suiteapi.common.paging.TypedValueDataSubset, class com.appiancorp.common.query.TypedValueFacet, class com.appiancorp.type.system.TypedValueListView, class com.appiancorp.type.system.TypedValueListViewDataSubset, class com.appiancorp.common.query.TypedValueQuery, class com.appiancorp.uicontainer.UiContainer]. Cause: An error occurred while trying to save the type information to the primary data source. No types have been imported. Cause: Unable to build EntityManagerFactory (APNX-1-4166-003)
              at com.appiancorp.type.config.pojo.PojoTypeImporter.createDatatypesFromXsdsZip(PojoTypeImporter.java:111)
              at com.appiancorp.type.config.pojo.PojoTypeImporter.importTypes(PojoTypeImporter.java:65)
              at com.appiancorp.type.config.pojo.PojoTypeImporter.importSystemTypes(PojoT...
Children
No Data