I am attempting to get an installation of Appian 7 on Weblogic 12c. So far I ha

I am attempting to get an installation of Appian 7 on Weblogic 12c. So far I have succeeded in getting all the components in place, but for some reason when I start the application and monitor the logs, I see the following stack trace. I am not entirely sure why I am getting the error that I am. I have configured two datasources: one for primary and a different one for business data. Every time I start the server, I get the following in application-server.log file. The application appears to have started, but the stacktrace isn't making it look right. Any help, pointers will be appreciated.

2013-11-04 21:23:08,991 [[ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '0' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)'] INFO com.appiancorp.rdbms.config.PrimaryDataSourceConfig - Validating and initializing the primary data source: java:jdbc/OraclePrimaryDS
2013-11-04 21:23:40,050 [[ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '0' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tunin...

OriginalPostID-87968

OriginalPostID-87968

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • ... apter.java:200)
              at weblogic.management.deploy.internal.AppTransition$2.transitionApp(AppTransition.java:30)
              at weblogic.management.deploy.internal.ConfiguredDeployments.transitionApps(ConfiguredDeployments.java:240)
              at weblogic.management.deploy.internal.ConfiguredDeployments.activate(ConfiguredDeployments.java:169)
              at weblogic.management.deploy.internal.ConfiguredDeployments.deploy(ConfiguredDeployments.java:123)
              at weblogic.management.deploy.internal.DeploymentServerService.resume(DeploymentServerService.java:191)
              at weblogic.management.deploy.internal.DeploymentServerService.start(DeploymentServerService.java:99)
              at weblogic.t3.srvr.SubsystemRequest.run(SubsystemRequest.java:64)
              at weblogic.work.ExecuteThread.execute(ExecuteThread.java:295)
              at weblogic.work.ExecuteThread.run(ExecuteThread.java:254)
    Caused by: com.appiancorp.suiteapi.type.config.xsd.exceptions.XsdImportEcoreSaveException: An error occurred while trying to save the type information...
  • ... apter.java:200)
              at weblogic.management.deploy.internal.AppTransition$2.transitionApp(AppTransition.java:30)
              at weblogic.management.deploy.internal.ConfiguredDeployments.transitionApps(ConfiguredDeployments.java:240)
              at weblogic.management.deploy.internal.ConfiguredDeployments.activate(ConfiguredDeployments.java:169)
              at weblogic.management.deploy.internal.ConfiguredDeployments.deploy(ConfiguredDeployments.java:123)
              at weblogic.management.deploy.internal.DeploymentServerService.resume(DeploymentServerService.java:191)
              at weblogic.management.deploy.internal.DeploymentServerService.start(DeploymentServerService.java:99)
              at weblogic.t3.srvr.SubsystemRequest.run(SubsystemRequest.java:64)
              at weblogic.work.ExecuteThread.execute(ExecuteThread.java:295)
              at weblogic.work.ExecuteThread.run(ExecuteThread.java:254)
    Caused by: com.appiancorp.suiteapi.type.config.xsd.exceptions.XsdImportEcoreSaveException: An error occurred while trying to save the type information...
Children
No Data